“ISO Standards in FM – Why Bother?” Webinar
Date(s) - 01/28/2019
10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
There are no categories to show at this time.
Join us for the “ISO Standards in FM – Why Bother? Webinar” Hosted by the BUS Community
Date: Monday, January 28, 2019
Time: 10:30 AM – 11:30 PM CST
Description: The session will review why those involved believe that the development and publication of ISO FM Standards is an essential element of FM being recognized as a Strategic Professional Discipline.
It will provide an overview of the background to the establishment and publication of several standards to date.
It will also elaborate on why ISO TC 267 Facility Management Committee continues to work to develop new standards beyond the Management System Standard ISI 41001 in support of international recognition of the business-critical activities that FM is responsible for.
• Awareness of the International Standards that currently exist.
• The logic and importance of ‘standards’ in recognition of FM as a professional discipline.
• Awareness of the countries from around the world that are engaged in the ISO FM Committee.
• The ISO 41001 Management System Standard for Facility Management as a benchmark for optimum international good practice.
• How we can support and communicate FM via standards.
Click Here to view Presentation
FIWFM (BIFM), FRICS, IEng, MIFMA, FAPAFAM, PRFM
Stan Mitchell is the CEO at Key Facilities Management International, the UK’s longest established True Facilities Management business Chairman of ISO TC 267 Facility Management Committee. He is a Founding Chair of Global FM, and the Past Chair BIFM.